Myer’s Cocktail IV Therapy Specialist in Catonsville, MD
Myers cocktail IV therapy is an excellent approach to enhancing the effectiveness of your immune system and delivering a higher amount of nutrients into your body rapidly. Dr. Nasser Nasseri, MD, and his experienced team at Nasseri Clinic of Arthritic & Rheumatic Diseases provide Myers Cocktail IV therapy, which is specifically intended to provide your body with the maximum resource infusion. For more information, contact us or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 700 Geipe Rd, Suite 200B, Catonsville, MD 21228.
Table of Contents:
The length of time your IV infusion of the Myers cocktail will take depends on the purpose of the infusion and your unique treatment plan. Generally, Myers cocktail infusions are administered for 30 to 90 minutes. While a slower infusion time is more convenient, administering a Myers cocktail over a longer period is optimal for minimizing side effects.
When administering the infusion, a healthcare provider will carefully monitor your response to ensure you are comfortable throughout the process. If you experience discomfort, such as lightheadedness or an upset stomach, the healthcare provider can slow the infusion to minimize these effects.
Overall, your Myers cocktail IV treatment will be tailored to your needs. The treatment is completed in less than two hours, making it a convenient way of receiving vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients.
The ingredients in a Myers cocktail are beneficial for a wide range of conditions. While a Myers cocktail is not a “cure” for any specific ailment, it can be used as part of a management plan for various chronic conditions. In addition, the Myers cocktail provides a boost to the immune system, making it a sought-out treatment by those with acute fatigue, asthma attacks, or inflamed sinuses. Myers cocktail IV treatment can be used to manage the symptoms of:
• Nutrient deficiency or dehydration – This treatment is used to replenish depleted levels of fluids, vitamins, or minerals in the body. Myers cocktail infusions are particularly beneficial for those with gastrointestinal disorders that affect nutrient absorption.
• Chronic pain – Symptoms caused by chronic conditions, such as osteoporosis and fibromyalgia, can be alleviated with the help of Myers cocktail IV treatments. Depending on the severity of your pain, infusions may be recommended either weekly or monthly.
• Rheumatoid arthritis – Myers cocktails can be used alongside prescription medication, such as corticosteroids, to manage the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. Typically, Myers cocktail treatments are administered every two weeks to relieve the symptoms of this condition.
• Chronic fatigue syndrome – If you have chronic fatigue syndrome, it’s important to get enough sleep and eat a healthy diet. For this condition, Myers cocktails can be given weekly for several weeks for the most significant improvements.
• Migraines and headaches – Headaches and migraines can be addressed with Myers cocktail infusions when flare-ups occur. Your sleep habits and diet should be optimized to ensure the most successful outcomes from your Myers cocktail treatment.
• Cardiovascular disease – For people with heart disease, Myers cocktails are usually recommended every week in combination with lifestyle changes to support enhanced wellness. This includes being physically active, choosing nutritious options, quitting smoking, and reducing alcohol consumption.
• Inflammatory bowel disease – Myers cocktail infusions can be used to complement other treatments for inflammatory bowel disease, such as antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs.
• Immune dysfunction – If an immune system boost is needed, a Myers cocktail infusion can be used. Typically, the treatment is administered weekly for a few weeks to reduce inflammation and enhance immune function.
The Myers cocktail includes:
• Vitamins – The infusion contains vitamin C and all eight B-complex vitamins. Vitamin C aids immune system function, while B-complex vitamins increase energy levels and boost mood.
• Calcium – This mineral supports bone formation and strength. Calcium is also important for heart health.
• Zinc – Zinc regulates the immune system and can improve blood sugar levels and heart health.
• Magnesium – This mineral is an important component as it reduces muscle spasms, migraines, and fatigue.
• Glutathione – This powerful antioxidant can improve insulin sensitivity, protect the body from free radicals, and provide anti-aging effects.
These ingredients are combined in an IV bag filled with saline solution. If you have any questions about the ingredients in your IV infusion, our team is here to provide clarity. The infusion will be tailored to your needs after an in-depth medical history review.
By administering nutrients and minerals immediately into the circulatory system, the Myers’ Cocktail promotes the consumption of nutrients and the generation of energy at the cellular level. For more information, contact us or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 700 Geipe Rd, Suite 200B, Catonsville, MD 21228. We serve patients from Catonsville MD, Hebbville MD, Woodlawn MD, Arbutus MD, Ellicott City MD, and surrounding areas.